Last Updated: May 22, 2023
Information We Collect
We may collect a variety of information from or about you or your devices from various sources, as described below.
Information You Provide to Us
Registration. When you register for an account, we may ask for information, such as your name, company, email, username and password.
Your Data. When you use the portion of our Service that is designed to enable users to create AI models, we collect any data sets or content that you submit to us so we can provide you with AI models.
Communications. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you. For example, if you email our support team, we will receive information such as your name, email address, the contents of your message, any attachments you may send to us, and any other information you choose to provide. You also will provide us with certain information when you sign up to receive updates about our business, including through newsletters.
Information We Collect When You Use Our Service
Information from Cookies and Similar Technologies. We collect information using cookies, pixel tags, or similar technologies. Cookies are small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to our Service. Please review your web browser’s “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete or choose not to accept cookies from the Service, you may not be able to use the features of the Service to their fullest potential.
Device Information. We receive information about the device and software you use to access our Service, including your internet protocol (IP) address, web browser type, operating system version, phone carrier and manufacturer, device identifiers, and mobile advertising identifiers.
Usage Information. To help us understand how you use our Service and to help us improve them, we automatically receive information about your interactions with our Service, such as the pages or other content you view, the searches you conduct, and the dates and times of your visits.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect:
How We Share the Information We Collect
We may share information we receive from or about you or your devices as described below.
Analytics Partners. We use analytics services such as Google Analytics to collect and process certain analytics data. These services may also collect information about your use of other websites, apps, and online resources. You can learn about Google’s practices by going to https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, and opt-out of them by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Vendors and Service Providers. We may share any information we receive with vendors and service providers retained in connection with the provision of our Service. Our use and transfer of information received from Google APIs, including to any other app, will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
As Required by Law and Similar Disclosures. We may access, preserve, and disclose your information if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: (a) comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (b) respond to your requests; or (c) protect your, our, or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Consent. We may also disclose your information with your permission.
We make reasonable efforts to protect your information by using safeguards designed to improve the security of the information we maintain. However, as no electronic transmission or storage of information can be entirely secure, we can make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information.
You may have privacy rights regarding your personal information.
• You may request a copy of your personal information or request to correct, update, or delete your personal information.
• You may request that we disclose what personal information we collect, including the categories of personal information, the categories of sources from which the personal information is collected, the business or commercial purpose for collecting, selling, or sharing personal information, and the categories of third parties to whom we disclose personal information.
• Where required by law, you can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information.
• If we collected and processed your personal information with your consent, where required by law, you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
• Californians also have the right to opt out of the sale of personal information or the sharing of personal information for cross-context behavioral advertising, as well as the right to limit the use or disclosure of sensitive personal information for purposes other than those permitted by the CCPA if sensitive personal information is collected. As described above, we do not sell your personal information, or use or disclose sensitive personal information for purposes other than those permitted by the CCPA. You may opt-out of the sharing of personal information by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Akkio will verify that the information you submit (which may include your first name, last name, email address, company, and country/state) matches our records before we fulfill the request. You may use an authorized agent to submit a consumer rights request on your behalf using the methods above, however, Akkio will require the authorized agent to provide signed permission to submit the request on your behalf and may still contact you to confirm your identity and that this request was submitted with your permission.
International Transfers of Data
Our Service is hosted in the United States. If you choose to use our Service from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your personal information outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing. Also, we may transfer your data from the U.S. to other countries or regions in connection with the storage and processing of data, fulfilling your requests, and operating the Service. By providing any information, including personal information, on or to the Service, you consent to such transfer, storage, and processing.