This is a rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a well-funded AI startup. We’re making our first hires to build our growth team. Offers come with substantial equity grants and our culture is built around shared wins, so success drives large career, financial, and personal growth.
As a Solutions Engineer at Akkio, you’ll be leading the charge on making AI accessible to everyone, not just data scientists. Externally, you’ll be the product expert helping customers identify relevant applications, build models, and implement predictions into their workflows. Internally, you’ll synthesize customer needs and influence product roadmap.
This role reports to the VP of Growth and will play a strategic role in developing our customer community.
- Work in tandem with Sales & Customer Success to inspire customers on applications that are possible with Akkio - from executives to SMEs.
- Lead discovery of data, systems, and business processes relevant to each application
- Guide customers on how to engineer data, translate model performance, and deploy predictions into their workflows
- Externally, shape customer needs into capabilities of the product. Internally, synthesize market patterns to evangelize improvements to enrich our capabilities to customers.
- Support customer facing presentations and lead demonstrations where necessary.
- Shape the Solutions Engineering function with the VP of Growth.
- Undergraduate degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM), or comparable area of study.
- 3-7+ years in customer facing experience crafting and implementing B2B software solutions in data, analytics, data science, BI AI/ML space. Previous startup experience.
- Adaptive & polished communicator - demonstrate credibility to technical buyers and articulate value to business stakeholders
- Consultative with exceptional execution - we’re in the business of delivering quick wins for our customers, not long term strategic transformations
- Demonstrated knowledge of how to source, manipulate and draw insights from data
- Deep empathy of complementary and alternative data, analytics, data science, and machine learning tools. Demonstrated ability to articulate the benefits of life with Akkio.
- Versed in data pipeline and integration methodologies, and how to architect low-lift solutions for customers
- Athleticism to understand business applications across multiple verticals
The promise of the AI Revolution is to tackle numerous, intractable problems across business, healthcare, science, education, government, transportation, and logistics to name just a few. But so far, the benefits have been seen only by the few organizations with the resources to support data science and machine learning teams.
Akkio makes it so that everyone has access to the same state-of-the-art AI capabilities, formerly only available to the largest corporations and most well-funded research groups.
We do this because we believe that AI is the future, and the future belongs to everyone.
To all recruitment agencies: Akkio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Akkio employees. Akkio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.