Akkio is a leading provider of predictive AI solutions for analysts, offering cutting-edge tools that empower businesses to make data-driven decisions. We are looking for a talented and driven Product Marketing Manager to join our remote team and help us continue our mission to revolutionize the analytics and data science industries.
AI will transform every industry – but only when it’s accessible to everyone, not just data scientists. Akkio makes it simple to take advantage of the power of AI by combining highly efficient machine learning with a simple and easy to use interface. To be the right fit you must believe in our mission and be willing to continuously learn, challenge yourself, and apply your knowledge in building Akkio's core technology.
As a Product Marketing Manager at Akkio, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the messaging and positioning of our AI-powered analytics products. You will collaborate closely with our product, sales, and customer success teams to develop and execute go-to-market strategies that drive growth and adoption.
You’re excited to:
- Develop a deep understanding of Akkio's products, target markets, and customer needs.
- Create and refine product positioning and messaging that resonates with target ML-Ready audiences.
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies for new product launches and feature updates.
- Collaborate with sales, solution engineer, and customer success teams to create sales enablement materials, including presentations, case studies, and product collateral.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to inform product, marketing, and sales strategies.
- Create and manage content marketing initiatives, including blog posts, whitepapers, webinars, videos, and social media content to drive demand and thought leadership.
- Develop and manage partner marketing relationships to increase product visibility and reach.
- 3-5 years of experience in product marketing, preferably in B2B analytics, data science, or AI industries.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful go-to-market strategies.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate complex technical concepts into clear and concise messaging.
- Knowledge of how to best leverage and prompt generative AI tools
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to drive decision-making.
- Experience in content creation and content marketing strategy, including video production and social media management.
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools and CRM systems like HubSpot
- Experience working in a remote team environment and strong collaboration skills.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
This is a rare opportunity to lead a team at the ground floor of a well-funded AI startup. Offers come with substantial equity grants and our culture is built around shared wins, so success drives large career, financial, and personal growth.
We’re a distributed team based in Cambridge, MA, working remotely.