This is a rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a well-funded machine learning startup. Offers come with substantial equity grants and our culture is built around shared wins, so success drives large career, financial, and personal growth.
AI will transform every industry – but only when it’s accessible to everyone. Akkio makes it simple to take advantage of the power of AI by combining highly efficient machine learning with a simple and easy to use interface. We are building a fast-paced marketing department that’s not afraid to roll up our sleeves and dig in to get things done. To be the right fit you must believe in our mission and be excited to work in a small, dynamic startup team.
- Work directly for the Head of Marketing to help build the organization's first marketing department: shape strategy, brand, audience personas, and growth programs.
- Assist with metrics collection and reporting; understand and speak to an ROI-driven marketing strategy. Identify changes in metrics over time.
- Set audience goals and coordinate event participation: digital, print, and booth assets, sponsorships, speaking engagements and details for onsite and virtual events.
- Project manage creative consultants, designers, vendors, assets and agencies to meet deadlines.
- Manage and deploy email, social, blog, content, SEO, and other digital campaigns as necessary.
- Edit, proof, and create written and video content as needed for social, blog and web.
- Navigate a variety of digital tools and platforms to accomplish marketing tasks and deploy programs.
- Help drive the deliverables that matter for marketing: facilitate details, calendars, deadlines, approvals and deliverables in the marketing department and cross functionally.
- Map buyer journey, email drip campaigns, and audience segmentation as needed.
- Report on monthly budget; track department spending, facilitate payments, manage contracts and anticipate key renewal and other dates.
- 2-4 years experience in marketing or related field; will consider entry-level candidates with compelling internships or project experience
- Strong understanding of all digital marketing elements: search engines, web analytics and content, paid media, social media, SEO, email
- Experience with metrics-driven strategy and successful ROI campaigns
- Strong written communication skills
- Experience with a variety of marketing and business platforms and an ability to easily adapt to new platforms: HubSpot, ESPs, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Mixpanel, Notion, LinkedIn Marketing Tools, etc.
- Experience with brand style guides and brand strategy
- Solid track record of detail-oriented team contribution with ownership of final deadlines and deliverables
- B2B, Saas experience preferred
This is a remote, full time position.
The promise of the AI Revolution is to tackle numerous, intractable problems across business, healthcare, science, education, government, transportation, and logistics to name just a few. But so far, the benefits have been seen only by the few organizations with the resources to support data-science and machine learning teams.
Akkio makes it so that everyone has access to the same state-of-the-art AI capabilities, formerly only available to the largest corporations and most well funded research groups.
We do this because we believe that AI is the future, and the future belongs to everyone.
To all recruitment agencies: Akkio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Akkio employees. Akkio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.